FREEDOM SAVINGS ACCOUNT
Our easy access savings account offers a great rate, plus freedom over your savings.
With one of the UK's top rates, unlimited access and 7 day UK service, we hope you'll be able to focus on your savings with our Freedom Savings Account.
AER GROSS VARIABLE
Whether you're saving for a large purchase or looking for a new home for your savings, the Freedom Savings Account from RCI Bank gives you the freedom to focus on life.
And, with deposits protected up to €100,000 by our deposit guarantee scheme, you can focus on the more important things in life.
- The Freedom Savings Account is available to UK residents aged 18 or older.
- You need to pay in and out through a linked UK current account.
- Keep your Freedom Savings Account open by maintaining an account balance of at least £1.
- Payments: The way we process payments can take a couple of working days - check our terms below or our FAQs for details.
- Existing customers can check their current rate here.
Our rates and charges
- The rate of 1.10% AER variable gross is available to new and existing customers and is free from fees, notice periods, penalties, bonus periods and tiered rates.
- The account is free to use and you can make unlimited payments and withdrawals for free.
- AER stands for Annual Equivalent Rate and illustrates what the interest rate would be if interest was paid and compounded once each year.
- Gross is the interest rate you'll receive before tax is deducted.