FREEDOM SAVINGS ACCOUNT
Our easy access savings account offers a great rate, plus freedom over your savings. Leaving you to capture all those best moments.
With one of the UK's top rates, unlimited access and 7 day UK service, we hope you'll be able to focus on your savings with our Freedom Savings Account.
AER GROSS VARIABLE
Whether you're saving for a large purchase or looking for a new home for your savings, the Freedom Savings Account from RCI Bank gives you the freedom to focus on life.
And, with deposits protected up to €100,000 by our deposit guarantee scheme, you can focus on the more important things in life.
"The Freedom Savings Account matches the best rates available. As the savings market has been flat for far too long, they will help create much needed competition."
Kevin Mountford, Head of Banking at MoneySuperMarket
- The Freedom Savings Account is available to UK residents aged 18 or older.
- You need to pay in and out through a linked UK current account.
- Keep your Freedom Savings Account open by maintaining an account balance of at least £1.
- Payments: The way we process payments can take a couple of working days - check our terms below or our FAQs for details.
- Existing customers can check their current rate here.
Our rates and charges
- The rate of 1.30% AER variable gross is available to new and existing customers and is free from fees, notice periods, penalties, bonus periods and tiered rates.
- The account is free to use and you can make unlimited payments and withdrawals for free.
- AER stands for Annual Equivalent Rate and illustrates what the interest rate would be if interest was paid and compounded once each year.
- Gross is the interest rate you'll receive before tax is deducted.