Making the most of your account
As soon as your application has been accepted, please allow 5 working days for us to send you your secure internet banking User ID in the post to your home address. This is your unique access code and you shouldn’t share it.
- When you’ve received your User ID, click ‘Log in’ above
- Enter your User ID we sent you in the post, and the password you set-up
- Enter the required digits from your memorable information (again, you created when you applied)
- You should now be logged in - give us a call if you have any issues.
Give us a call on 0330 2000 300 if you have any questions.
To make a payment into your RCI Bank Account, follow these steps:
- Make sure you have a linked account set-up: when you open your account we’ll ask you to set-up a ‘linked account’. This linked account should be an existing personal UK current account of yours which you’ll use to transfer money in and out of your RCI Bank account. You can change your linked account at any time in internet banking and you can only have one live linked account at any time.
- Log into your linked account through online banking or get in touch with the other bank, and make a new payment using these details:
Bank/account name: 'RCI Bank UK', then enter our sort code and account number (we sent you these in your welcome letter)
Use your Account reference number as the payment reference (we sent you this in the post and email).
- You can make your first payment by cheque - in this case please make the cheque payable to "RCI Bank UK re: [Customer name], [Reference number]"
Give us a call on 0330 2000 300 if you have any problems.
We aim to provide you with exceptional service. However, if we haven’t met your expectations for any reason and you would like to make a complaint, you can.
- Please tell us what happened in as much detail as possible, you can contact us however you prefer via telephone, post or email;
Telephone 0330 2000 300
Post Write ‘Freepost: RCI BANK’ on an envelope (that’s all - no stamp or address details needed)
Secure mail Log into internet banking and click 'Messages'
- As soon as your complaint has been received we aim to resolve it as quickly and fairly as possible. If we feel the complaint will need more time to be investigated, then we’ll write to you and be in touch within the week.
- If we’re unable to resolve your complaint within eight weeks, or if you’re not satisfied with the way your complaint has been handled, you may want to refer the matter to the Financial Ombudsman Service for review.
Telephone: 0300 123 9123
You can also refer complaints to FOS through the European Online Dispute Resolution service through the online portal here.
As always, if you have any questions, call the team on 0330 2000 300, 7 days a week.