How to register for the app
Once you have downloaded and installed the app, follow the instructions below to register and activate:
1. Open the app and confirm that you’re an existing customer; or open a new account if you are not an existing customer by clicking here
2. Enter your online banking User ID and password (if you have forgotten your User ID you can request a reminder at the point);
3. Provide the requested characters from your security question;
4. Create and confirm your 6 digit app PIN;
5. Enable touch ID, PIN or facial recognition (if supported on your device);
6. Review and agree to the terms & conditions;
7. You can then access the app and view your savings account(s).
Why not check out our "how to" videos on how to register and making withdrawals.
You can also find further information about our mobile banking app on our FAQ’s page.
You will need to be an existing RCI Bank customer with an open online savings account.
The RCI Bank App is only available to UK residents aged 18 years and older.
The ways in which you can use the app may be controlled by the rules and policies of the app store you downloaded the App from.
An internet connection is required to access the app please be mindful that data charges may apply.
The features available to you on the app are dependent on the type of account you hold with us.